Adeline Shakespeare
">
Hi,I'm random and mean.Longing to visit the seven wonder of the world and to own a childcare!
I lead a very sophisticated life but that's okay. I love poetry and riddles.
Leave your footsteps here.
|
Tuesday, May 16, 2006 @ 6:54 PM
OHYAH, almost forgot. i'm quite please with my chinese results. but erm VERY UPSET FOR THE REST :( esp my geography, i knew i had higher marks but ms selva didn't give me a oppotunity to clarify. It's not marking error, IT'S COUNTING ERROR! :( boooo.
& my lit, was pretty well done for the first part. YEAH I GOT HIGHEST THERE, but wtf, the second part i had no time. so my overall mark is pulled down :(
Home econs quite pleased also, but i knw my projs is gonna pull my marks down. shoots. :(
maths, OMFG, im damn sad! damn damn damn damn sad. ); i had so many fucking careless mistake! sighh!
science, let's talk about this i failed >:(
art, okay lar, at least i got a A :)
so overall IS:
English- ? Chinese- A Maths - A literature - A Science- A Home econs- A Art- A Geography- B! OMFG, a B. so disgusting. hahaha, anyway, quite pleased le lar, since i've been really busy shopping during exams, im satisfied enuff'. As in, what do yo uexpect from not studying. & oh, thanks to gym too! >:( hokay, i've no time to waste! yihuai simon and tracey coming:) i love them!
|